Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Myself.



My name is Emy Girard and I'm from Québec, the French province of Canada. I'm sixteen years old and I'll be soon 17; I was born in fall. I can speak French and English fluently. I also understand a little bit of Spanish because I had classes at school a few years ago.

I really like to read. I buy a lot of books. I have a lot of favorite ones. Here are some: Gone, Micheal Grant, Wings, Aprilynne Pike, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling. I have a lot more. I also watch TV and for the moment my favorite TV Show is Pretty Little Liars but it might change.

Something about me that might not happen to everybody is that I'm scared of candles. I can't stand having one next to me, burning of not, I just can't. I wouldn't scream if there was one but I'd certainly push it away enough so that I wouldn't see it anymore.

I really like to travel. My dream is to go in Australia one day (and maybe live there). I've never far from my home yet. I went to Boston once and I liked it a lot. It gave me more enthousiactic about travelling. That's why I decided to do the Explore program. I wanted to go to Victoria but I'm really happy to be in Ottawa now that I'm here. An other reason why I wanted to do this program is because I already understood English pretty well but my prononciation and accent aren't very good for the moment. I wanted to improve that.

I can't wait to go to Calypso because I really like water slides. It so much fun. This is the activity I'm most impatient about but there are so many fun ones I can't pick which one will be my other favorites.

2 comments:

  1. I also love to read and to travel. We are so much the same, let's marry !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your accent and pronunciation will improve and have improved since you have been in Ottawa. The more you speak and hear the language the better you get!! I also think Australia would be a beautiful country to live in. You will have to share your stories with us if you end up going there!

    ReplyDelete